Ep 70: England v South Africa Preview and an Interview with Luke Fletcher – The Cricket Podcast
Max, Jack and Ross discuss which cricketer would make the best president, they preview the upcoming T20 series between England vs South Africa and work out how England will fit four superstars into three spaces. Ross provides an overview of the South African team and suggests they are not to be underestimated whilst Max and Jack highlight the upcoming series between Australia and India, New Zealand and West Indies. In part 2, they interview Nottinghamshire and Trent Rockets seamer Luke Fletcher, who tells them all about his new book along with his bash to the head and his party trick. If you like our show then please subscribe on your chosen platform, and don't forget to let a friend know! Find us on Twitter and Instagram @thecricketpod- and check out our website: thecricketpod.com
- Ep 70: England v South Africa Preview and an Interview with Luke Fletcher
- Ep 69: The Big Bash and an Interview with Chris Nash
- Ep 68: IPL Final and an Interview with Paul Nixon
- IPL Special Ep 7: The play-offs Begin and we Preview the Finale! Who will win?
- Ep 67: IPL Group Stage Round Up: KXIP Dream is over, the SRH dream is on!